Window Clings are printed with near photo quality and ideal for point of purchase (pop) signage on glass or glass-like smooth clean surfaces. They are printed on a white or clear material with a white ink backer to ensure colors pop which will hold up indoor or outdoor.
Window cling stickers stick on the outside of the glass only.
Max Single Print size: 120" by 59" or 59" by 120" (10.0 feet by 4.9 feet) or (4.9 feet by 10.0 feet)
White Window Clings are 7mil thick with a paper backer that will be peeled off prior to application. Material will only cling on the back side of the print.
- File set up is regular file actual size.
Clear Window Clings are 8mil thick with a paper backer that will be peeled off prior to application. Material will only cling on the front side of the print. White ink is available as an overprint option for added opacity and vibrant color If your Clear Window Cling is intended to be viewed from the outside of a window but stuck on the inside, then the artwork should be reversed prior to submission.
With Clear Window Clings, you have the option to use white ink as an overprint so your printed graphic can be opaque in some areas and transparent in others. This will allow for vibrant, crisp color.
Similar to Spot UV masks, White Mask files are separate from your artwork files and black color indicates where the white ink will print.
Make sure to create your mask file the same size as your color art file. This will prevent alignment issues during printing.
Note: White Masks must be made in vector format and be saved as EPS or PDF and use 100% K.
Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the area will represent the Clear Window Cling stock.
Black in the White Mask file indicates where white ink will be printed. Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- White ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your Artwork Layer.
- Areas with color but without a White Mask will be printed with color directly on the material. These areas will have somewhat transparent color due to the Clear substrate.
- Areas with color and a White Mask will be printed as opaque or solid color.
- Areas with a White Mask and no color will be printed as white.
- The black for the White Mask file must be 0% C 0% M 0% Y 100% K or it will not be recognized.